Thank you !
For everyone who participated in the Cooking With Seeds-Cumin, August 2013 created by Priya and hosted here at TiffinCarrier Antic/que's!
Here is a snapshot of the entries submitted to this event.
From the top, left-hand corner:
- Snake gourd Channa Dal Kootu from Priya
- Cumin Pepper Rasam from The Yellow Turmeric : A Food Blog
- Baingan Bharta, Gujarathi Style from Linsy
- Mushroom Moong Sprouts Curry from Priya
- Jeera Tomato Dal from Priya
- Bhindi DoPyasa from Home Cook Food
- Jeera Aloo from Poornima at Cooking with Poorni
- Rajma from Flavours from a Oriya Kitchen
- Gobhi ka Kheema from Priya
- Drumstick Thokku Pulp from The Versatile Lady herself!
And here is what I did in my distracted, day-dreaming, pre-occupied month of hosting....with virtually, one recipe!
Several other recipes, did not find their way into this blog during this time...; here is a snapshot:
|Roasted Cumin Seeds on Dahi-Wada, Jeera Rice, Paneer-Butter-Jeera Masala|